- EGM - NOTICE - 2017
- EGM - VENUE - ROUTE MAP
- FINAL NOTICE TO MEMBERS WHOSE SUBSCRIPTION IS DUE FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS
- NOTICE - 09-Mar-2017
- NINE MONTH PROGRESS REPORT OF IIIISLA BENEVOLENT FUND
- LICENTIATE MEMBERS LIST
- New GPA Policy
- NOTICE OF 8TH AGM
- ENHANCED PA POLICY - WORTH RS.20 LAKHS
- NOTICE - EXPOSURE DRAFTS ON IRDAI (SLA) (1ST AMENDMENT) REGULATIONS 2016
- NOTICE - AFFIDAVIT REQUIRED TO RATIFY MEMBERSHIP ROASTER
- CLAIM PROCEDURE AND FORM BENEVOLENT FUND
- CLARIFICATIONS ON IIISLA BENEVOLENT FUND
- IRDAI - SURVEYOR REGULATIONS 2015
- GUIDELINES FOR CONDUCTING TRAINING PROGRAMMES
I wish to inform you that a meeting was held with Hon’ble Union Minister of State, Finance,Corporate Affairs Shri. Arjun Ram Meghwal Ji. He was appraised about the developments & affairs of our Institute with a stress on the problems related to our profession. He assured us of his worthy intervention to sort out various issues. I also requested him to address our members in the National Conclave of IIISLA & he has consented for same.
This is for your information.
Mission:"To empower and enrich the skill set of its members to perform their statutory role of Loss Assessors / Loss Adjusters, to ensure appropriate / adequate indemnity to the policy holder in case of an unfortunate occurrence of loss / damage due to accidents / perils; afforded / indemnified by the policy held; commensurate with the fiduciary obligation of an insurer assuming the risk covered by such policy held by the insured."
View President's Page