- New GPA Policy
- WORKSHOP ON MOTOR AT RAIPUR ON 18-06-2016
- FINAL LIST OF CANDIDATES - IIISLA 8TH COUNCIL ELECTIONS 2016
- LIST OF GOODSTANDING MEMBERS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN IIISLA ELECTIONS
- TRAINING PROGRAMME AT BHOPAL ON 25-06-2016
- CLAIM PROCEDURE AND FORM BENEVOLENT FUND
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE
- CLARIFICATIONS ON IIISLA BENEVOLENT FUND
- IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION TO ZONE/CHAPTER COUNCIL MEMBERS
- NEW OFFICE BEARERS
- TO ALL ZONAL AND CHAPTER OFFICES - SUBMISSION OF ACCOUNTS
- IRDAI - SURVEYOR REGULATIONS 2015
- GUIDELINES FOR CONDUCTING TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Dear All the Members,
We have to inform you all that on the behest of Ministry of Finance a meeting with IRDA took place at New Delhi on 3.5.2016, to discuss all outstanding issues confronting the ardent growth of survey profession post amendment in 64UM and SLA Regulation 2015.
The Institute was represented by National President Lalit Gupta and core committee of senior surveyors , past & present council members.
We have made a presentation on various outstanding issues with Regulator.
After detailed deliberations, the Ministry adviced both Institute & IRDA to hold a meeting at Hyderabad to resolve all pending issues.
We will keep members informed on further developments and outcome.
President - IIISLA
Mission:"To empower and enrich the skill set of its members to perform their statutory role of Loss Assessors / Loss Adjusters, to ensure appropriate / adequate indemnity to the policy holder in case of an unfortunate occurrence of loss / damage due to accidents / perils; afforded / indemnified by the policy held; commensurate with the fiduciary obligation of an insurer assuming the risk covered by such policy held by the insured."
View President's Page